1. Between 1942 and 1944, Academy Awards were made of plaster.
2. John Madden is an accomplished ballroom dancer.
3. In 21 states, Wal-Mart is the single largest employer.
4. One of Hewlett Packard's first ideas was an automatic urinal flusher.
5. There are more cars in Southern California than there are cows in India.
6. The province of Alberta, Canada is completely free of rats.
7. There are two credit cards for every person in the United States.
8. Hawaii is moving toward Japan 4 inches every year.
9. Chimps are the only animals that can recognize themselves in a mirror.
10. One person in two billion will live to be 116 or older.